December 19, 2008

Gift Idea for Guests

I love DaySpring products, including this line. I made a bunch of gingersnaps based on the scrumptious cookie recipes from Short Stop and bought a group of Jesus Is the Gift dessert plates. (Unfortunately, the dessert plates are sold out now. I guess they were a really popular item, but there are still the cookie plates and platter available in the very cute design. They're even 25% off!)

I wrapped the plate and assortment of cookies in clear cellophane with a red ribbon, hole punching our Christmas card and tying it on as the bow. I passed each party favor out as my neighbors left last night from the Chili Christmas Party to walk home.

Beneath the cookies lies a very important message that I hope each couple will take to heart this Christmas: the gift that fits every heart is Jesus. He is the true gift.

No comments: