December 16, 2008

Honesty is the Best Policy

It's amazing what happens when I'm honest with myself and with God. I know yesterday's post wasn't the most uplifiting but it was honest. I'm sure a few of you can relate - the busyness of the season can sometimes get the best of me. I want to thank you for listneing and being patient with me.

I'm sure God was waiting for me to say, "Help! I need your peace and real joy. I can't seem to find any at the mall or get any that will last from finding the next 'give'." He already knew my heart but was waiting for me to come to him with my soulful ache. That's the only place that I can find true hope, peace, and joy - in Jesus.

Recently, at the Nashville Tree Lighting Ceremony, a song was sung that represents something that we all need. Make sure your speakers are turned up. The video isn't the best, but the song is so true. Can you guess who's singing under the hat and coat?

No comments: