December 21, 2008

Day 21 - What's Your Story?

We saw the movie 7 Pounds last night. I recommend it. It's a great image of Christ-like sacrifice, selfless giving, and the ultimate redemption. It's not an easy movie - definitely not a movie you can leave your brain at the concession stand and veg out. But a thought provoking, great conversation starter movie that will impact your life in a positive way.

I've been writing this blog only a few weeks now. I'm amazed by two things: 1) that you've stopped by to read it and are applying it to your life - thank you! and 2) how this Generosity Experiment has changed my life. (I'll write more on that after Christmas.) I wonder what your experience has been like so far with your own Generosity Experiment? I wonder what you've applied and how your life has changed? I wonder what your '7 Pounds' story is?

I would love to share your Generosity Experiment story with others. Please email me or leave your story in the comment section of this post.

And if you haven't noticed, Christmas is only a few days away. Yippee! Since my husband and I will be traveling during the holidays, to see family and friends, I probably won't be posting until after Christmas (unless there is an amazing, Godronic story to share of giving, then I will of course log on and post!). I'm looking forward to sharing with you what I've learned during the Generosity Experiment and how it's changed my life.

3 comments:

tootie said...

I was wondering how that movie (7 Pounds) was. Thanks for the review - we will probably go and see it!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly waiting for your followup on the experiment. I hope we hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

i'm anxious to hear your final thoughts on your generosity experiment. I was so challenged by your thoughts and how the Lord led you. thanks for the encouragement.